Luxury and elegance abound in this contemporary Swiss villa. With an unobstructed, 180-degree panoramic view of the Swiss Alps from either of the large open living rooms, you can enjoy a high quality of living and unmatched landscapes year-round. This south-facing modern villa is located on a quiet side street that’s drenched in sunlight all day long. With three levels of living and six bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom, there is plenty of room to host friends and family. Open the Sky-frame living room windows to get even more of those amazing views, curl up by the fireplace with a glass of your favorite wine, or enjoy a film in the movie room. Comfort and convenience are yours against the magical backdrop of the Alps in this lovely, private villa.
- Total: 8,772 sq ft | 6 bedrooms | 5 full bathrooms, 5 half bathrooms
- Modern, open chalet with Skyframe windows that open to the balcony/patio
- Interior features | South-facing windows bring in plenty of natural sunlight; Villa is equipped with an alarm & video surveillance for the height of safety; Air-conditioning.
- Outdoor features : Professional outdoor kitchen; outdoor fireplace; wellness area with outdoor jacuzzi; option to build an outdoor or indoor pool.
- Additional spaces : Indoor spa with steam room, sauna, and massage facilities; Huge garage with room for 12 vehicles; Library; Movie theater; Fitness room; elevator; home office.
- Location | 30 minutes (30km) from Sion Airport; 2.5 hours from Geneva and Bern;
THE BENEFITS OF AN AUCTION
The world’s finest art, cars, antiques are sold at auction, so why not real estate ? This process allows to treat fine properties such as this exceptionnal chalet as art.
This buying process, quite rare for real estate in Swizerland, was already introduced twice by Naef Prestige Knight Frank in 2017 and 2018.
This year, we are happy to present you this contemporary villa in Gstaad which will be auctionned on September 22nd with our auction-expert partner.
Quick and simple : it is an accelerated sale solution, with an easy bidding process and smooth and simple transaction.
Secured : in today’s context, you can buy from the comfort of your place, in few clicks or a phone call.
Your dream, your price : everyone can access the sales through registration and deposit. You can seize the chance to participate and become the owner of this chalet at the price you have set.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE :
In order to participate, potential buyers should register. A $100,000 bidder deposit is required. From home, registered buyers can bid online or via phone.
The auction will happen on September 22th
Previously Offered for CHF 16.8M
For private visite (virtual available) please contact Monica Lopes : +41 79 557 58 53– email@example.com.